During meetings we ‘the student council’ suggest some really awesome ideas to make our school a better place for everybody. Below you can see some of the recent changes that we have made and some of the activities that we are preparing for the coming future.
- We are currently in the process of creating a newsletter created by students for students aimed at keeping students updated with happenings in the school as well as allowing students to share their thoughts and talents. We plan to release this newsletter every half term.
- More activities to be announced.
RECENT CHANGES IMPLEMENTED BY THE SCHOOL COUNCIL:
- New benches outdoors for students to sit relax study and socialise.
- Net to prevent balls from going over the fence.
- A change to the music that is played in the mornings before the flag raising ceremony.