BOARDING AT BLOOMSBURY
Our boarding staff and students work together to create a positive and happy community in which everyone feels comfortable and has an important part to play. Boarding students live in a safe, caring and intercultural environment where there is room for personal development - they learn to take responsibility, socialise, live and share with others.
Whether it is music, drama, sport, service or adventure, our purpose is to encourage each student’s growth by promoting involvement in worthwhile and personally important endeavours. This is crucial in developing life skills such as the ability to communicate effectively, work in a team and draw on leadership qualities through resilience, tenacity and independence.
- Bloomsbury International School Hatyai is a day and boarding School that provides full and flexible overnight accommodation for students in Year 5 to Year 13, which is available on any night throughout the week (Monday to Sunday).
- Being away from home is just another educational experience and one that encourages independence and self-reliance.
- We create a busy, caring, family atmosphere, which is run by the Boarding staff.
- Boarders have the opportunity to use the facilities and take part in further activities in a safe and supervised environment.
- Requests for boarding should be made to the Boarding staff at the admission stage. The Boarding staff will make every effort to fulfill requests.