KEY STAGE 5: Years 12 and 13
Cambridge International AS and A Level develops learners’ knowledge, understanding and skills in:
- in-depth subject content
- independent thinking
- applying knowledge and understanding to new as well as familiar situations
- handling and evaluating different types of information source
- thinking logically and presenting ordered and coherent arguments
- making judgements, recommendations and decisions
- presenting reasoned explanations, understanding implications and communicating them logically and clearly
- working and communicating in English.
Cambridge International A Level is typically a two-year course, and Cambridge International AS Level is typically one year. Some subjects can be started as a Cambridge International AS Level and extended to a Cambridge International A Level.
At Bloomsbury, we offer the following subjects at AS and A level:
- Travel and Tourism
- Information and Communication Technology
- Business Studies
- Art and Design