OUR MISSION, VISION AND VALUES
The school encourages academic excellence in a warm, supportive, multi-cultural environment. Our students are developed to cultivate qualities we regard as essential to global citizenship in the twenty first century, such as understanding, empathy, respect and leadership.
The school through its curriculum and its teaching and learning promotes intercultural understanding, communication and respect as complements to a sense of cultural and national identity and as essential aspects of global citizenship.
- Enhancing the quality of students’ learning experiences;
- Forging strong partnerships and building networks with local, national and international communities to enhance the curricular experience of all students;
- Employing highly skilled professionals who develop and nurture students’ self-esteem and self-confidence;
- Embracing and visibly promoting the values of honesty, loyalty, integrity, respect and democracy, regardless of students’, teachers’ or other school members’ nationalities, cultures or religious beliefs and encouraging tolerance of and respect for others;
- Sustaining an ethos of inclusivity and accessibility for all students.
Bloomsbury International School Hatyai is fully committed to the principles and values enshrined in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and seeks to ensure that these are duly respected, imparted and promoted in all aspects of the school’s operation. Posters reproducing the text of this invaluable document in child-friendly language are accordingly displayed in classrooms and other venues throughout the school.